[PyQt] Re: Re: Deploying from Linux to Windows

Frédéric frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org
Fri Jan 16 21:41:25 GMT 2009

On vendredi 16 janvier 2009, Doug Hackworth wrote:

> Which now makes me think...  This Windows user has a Cygwin installation
> with Python inside of it.  Is it possible that creates a conflict for
> where to find packages/modules?  I'd never have thought so, but maybe it
> does.

I was thinking about something like that... Don't you have 2 python
packages installed? I remember having such mess on a Mac, some years ago.
It took me some time to figure out that it was not always the same
executable which was called, depending if you calles it from console or
from GUI. Maybe the same problem, here.

--
    Frédéric

    http://www.gbiloba.org