[PyQt] Using different versions of compiled PyQt under windows

Nahuel Defossé nahueldefosse at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 24 17:53:01 GMT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to reduce the size of my pyqt4 app executable so I'd like to
compile PyQt4 in different variations ( different modules compiled, for
example, some apps don't need QtSql module, or at least, some drivers, in
other cases QtSvg is not needed, some pieces of QtGui are not used on some
apps). But I have no experience on having many versions of PyQt on windows.
Is it possible? At least, I would have to fool PyInstaller about the acutal
PyQt instalation.

Has anyone tried this? Any suggestion is wellcome.
Thanks
Nahuel