re[PyQt] source name problem in ui_*

Demetrius Cassidy dcassidy36 at mass.rr.com
Mon Apr 27 04:10:22 BST 2009

You need to tell it what you want to name your python resource file as. So
something like "pyrcc4 -py2 -o resources_rc.py" will create the correct file
that is imported in the ui file.

Now if anyone knows _how_ to change the path to the resource file in your
ui, so pyuic does "from something import resource_rc.py" instead of "import
resource_rc.py" I would like to know.