[PyQt] resource name problem in ui_*

Robert Norman tfcrobert at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 15:54:26 BST 2009

I'm new to PyQt and have been impressed with the ease of use and power of
the system.  One quirk that I can't seem to get a handle on is that when I
run the tools to make my ui_* file from a designer file, the included
resource is improperly named. So if there is a "resource.qrc" file then the
ui_* file contains "import resource_qc"  but the tools make
"qrc_resource.py" . I've just been renaming either the file or the reference
just go get moving on some projects but would like to understand what's
happening.

What am I missing?