[PyQt] will pyqt follow qt license model?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Apr 10 12:00:07 BST 2009

On Friday 10 April 2009 11:07:38 bobbyrward at gmail.com wrote:
> Because if they don't an open source alternative will come out making them
> irrelevant? Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

The same was probably said when Qt came into business. And see how long they
live already.

If you think you can easily start something similar to PyQt but is "truely
free[TM]" be my guest...

And actually there is an open source alternative. Its called PyQt and is
usable by open source projects for non-profit (aka free) software.

Arnold

PS: Discussing about free software and then sending from Verizon is kind of
strange...