[PyQt] PyQT v4.4.2-1 Couldn't Generate Code

Vishwanath Kamath Pethri vishwanath.kamath at robosoftin.com
Tue May 27 10:40:57 BST 2008

Hi

I have recently downloaded the "PyQt-Py2.5-gpl-4.4.2-1.exe" PyQT installer
from the site. I am now facing issues as mentioned below:

1.	Launch QtDesigner
2.	Design a UI. Save it to a local disk.
3.	Click on the "View Code" menu option.

Error message, "Code Generation Failed" is displayed.

Details of Error Message:

Title: Code Generation Failed

Message: "Unable to launch D:/PyQT/PyQt4/bin\uic"

In the above mentioned message, last part "uic" is mentioned with a forward
slash. Is it as expected?

Regards

Neo

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.