[PyQt] Problems with KSysTray

Russell Valentine russ at coldstonelabs.org
Sat May 17 01:28:53 BST 2008

By setting KAboutData and putting it in the KCmdLineArgs it puts
programName instead of unknown.

aboutData = KAboutData("appName", "My Super Cool Program Name", "0.01",
"This app does everything", KAboutData.License_GPL, "(c) 2008 John Doe",
None, "http://mywebpage.org", "john.doe at someemail.org");
app = KApplication ()
KCmdLineArgs.init(sys.argv, aboutData)
app = KApplication ()

Instead of unknown you'll see "My Super Cool Program Name"