[PyQt] version compatibility

David Reiser dbreiser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:22:28 GMT 2008

Should I be able to get pyqt 3.15 to work with sip 4.7.4?

I have pyqt4 4.3.3 working with sip 4.7.4 and Qt 4.3.3, but I'm trying
to maintain legacy compatibility for pyqt 3.15 (originally built with
sip 4.3.1)with qt 3.3.8 while I do some testing of other things that
use the older pyqt. I tried updating pyqt to 3.17.4 (sip 4.7.4), but
ran into some strange font problems with treeline. I'll also ask the
treeline folks if they've seen that problem. For now I'm just trying
to keep from maintaining separate versions of sip while I resolve the
pyqt 3 vs 4 questions.

Dave