[PyQt] PyQt4 with cx_Freeze

Darryl Wallace darryl.wallace at prosensus.ca
Wed Feb 20 14:25:53 GMT 2008

Armando,

I did a gdb on my executable and it appears as though the
PyQt4.QtCore.so file is causing the problem.  I am wondering if it is
due to the fact that I am running this on an AMD64 bit machine.

Just curious to see if my directory contents match yours, here is a list
of files in my 'dist' folder:
---
array.so  itertools.so  mdi  PyQt4.QtCore.so  PyQt4.QtGui.so  sip.so
strop.so
---

I don't know if I'm missing a library or what is going on.

Thanks for your help.
darryl