[PyQt] Qpixmap.save() error

somayeh khademi khademi.somayeh63 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:33:35 BST 2007

Hello,

I want save my image from file dialogBox I write the following code but I
have following error:

my erroe :

        "QImageIO::write: No such image format handler: JPG"

my code :

      fileName = qt.QFileDialog.getSaveFileName(

                            "/home",

                             "Images (*.png *.xpm *.jpg)",

                              self,

                             "save file dialog"

                              "Choose a filename to save under" )

       if not fileName.isEmpty():

               self.originalPixmap.save(fileName,"JPG")

why I have this error?I have this error with another image format!

please help me about this error.

thanks.