[PyQt] Re: PyQt book "Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt" now available

Arne Babenhauserheide arne_bab at web.de
Thu Nov 15 00:25:01 GMT 2007

Am Mittwoch, 14 de November de 2007 18:47:20 schrieb Mark Summerfield:
> amazon.de seem to have dropped their price now: 32.89 EUR with free
> shipping, while amazon.fr is now down to 35.94 EUR, also with free
> shipping. I have no idea why:-)

I just ordered one from http://bookzilla.de for about 40€ and free shipping,
but since I know that 10% of the price go to the free software foundation,
the deal isn't that bad (they are donating 10% of everything which gets
bought there to the fsf, which is the reason I buy almost all my books from
them).

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein
Heißt politisch sein

-- Mein öffentlicher Schlüssel (PGP/GnuPG):
http://draketo.de/inhalt/ich/pubkey.txt