[PyQt] Re: PyQt book "Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt" now available

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Wed Nov 14 17:47:20 GMT 2007

On 2007-10-29, alteo_gange wrote:
> Le lundi 29 octobre 2007, kib2 a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just wanted to buy the book on Amazon.fr, and I saw something really
> > amazing :
> > price has changed from 58 euros to about 37 since this morning.
> > Is that normal ?
>
> Champagne! :) Thanks for this information!
>
> I will buy the book.
>
> In amazon.de the book costs 63,99 euros! :-s

amazon.de seem to have dropped their price now: 32.89 EUR with free
shipping, while amazon.fr is now down to 35.94 EUR, also with free
shipping. I have no idea why:-)

I've heard that it is difficult to get in Australia; one bookshop that
claims to have it is booktopia.com.au:
http://www.booktopia.com.au/rapid-gui-programming-with-python-and-qt-the-definitive-guide-to-pyqt-programming/prod9780132354189.html
at 58.45 AUD, but I have no personal knowledge of them so don't know if
they are good or not.

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd., www.qtrac.eu