[PyQt] QDateTimeEdit issue

Kerri Reno kreno at yumaed.org
Thu Mar 8 22:32:03 GMT 2007

Kevin,

QDateEdit doesn't allow null dates.  It's on trolltech's to-do list, but
last I looked they hadn't scheduled it to be done.

I wrote my on dateEdit widget, that I actually like better than theirs,
in python.  If you want the source, just let me know.

Kerri

Yuma Educational Computer Consortium
Compass Development Team
Kerri Reno