[PyQt] QDateTimeEdit issue

Kevin Cureton kevin at bang-splat.com
Thu Mar 8 21:34:13 GMT 2007

I have a QDateEdit and I want to display no date in the widget. I've
tried setting the date to a null QDate (created using the default
constructor). It falls back on display 01/01/2000 for me instead. If
I try setting the format to a null string, QDateTimeEdit provides a
default. I tried calling the underlying clear() method, but to no avail.

Does anyone have an idea about how I can force a QDateTimeEdit to
display blank if there is no date for it?

Using Qt 4.2.2 and PyQt 4.1.1.

--kev

--
kevin at bang-splat dot com
The tools for managing paradox are still undeveloped. --Kevin Kelly