[PyQt] pyuic vs. uic.loadUi()?

Kovid Goyal kovid at theory.caltech.edu
Fri Jun 15 17:35:34 BST 2007

Just write a Makefile to help you during development. I really don't think
it's worth burdening your users with the extra load time. Also if you plan on
going multi-platform, you will have to write platform specific hacks to
figure out the loaction of the ui files.

Kovid.

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

home  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid at theory.caltech.edu
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net