[PyKDE] Is there a clicked signal for a QLabel ?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 31 15:11:43 GMT 2007

On 31.01.07 15:04:49, simon stockes wrote:
> Thanks everybody for yours answers.
>
> It is clearer and I am in fact agree with you and trolltech.
>
> I suppose that to draw a button is not much more cpu time consuming against
> a label ?

No, well in theory it needs more time because a qlabel only consists of
a background area and some text while a button has a border. But thats
really theoretically.

You shouldn't worry about such things too much when starting your app,
if you later on encounter performance problems use a profiling tool to
find out where exactly the problem is.

Andreas

--
You're at the end of the road again.