[PyKDE] Compliling pyqt4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 17 22:47:04 GMT 2007

On 17.01.07 17:31:37, pykde at x11.cjb.net wrote:
> On Wednesday January 17 2007 8:17 am, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>
> > You have to look further down, there's a namespace
> > "QTest" and inside all the functions are defined. If that is there on
> > your side I really don't know why gcc doesn't see them.
>

> I am still not sure I understand.  This is the whole file, but I don't see any
> of those strings (MouseMove, keyClick, etc).

Right, I didn't check completely. Ok, the missing functions are in the
qtest*.h files in the same dir. Those are included at the end of the
qtest.h file if the QT_GUI_LIB define is given, but the gcc call does
include that define so everything should be fine. Sorry really no idea.

Andreas

--
Snow Day -- stay home.