[PyKDE] Compliling pyqt4

pykde at x11.cjb.net pykde at x11.cjb.net
Wed Jan 17 22:31:37 GMT 2007

On Wednesday January 17 2007 8:17 am, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> You have to look further down, there's a namespace
> "QTest" and inside all the functions are defined. If that is there on
> your side I really don't know why gcc doesn't see them.

I am still not sure I understand.  This is the whole file, but I don't see any
of those strings (MouseMove, keyClick, etc).

/****************************************************************************
**
** Copyright (C) 1992-2006 Trolltech AS. All rights reserved.
**
** This file is part of the tools applications of the Qt Toolkit.
**
** This file may be used under the terms of the GNU General Public
** License version 2.0 as published by the Free Software Foundation
** and appearing in the file LICENSE.GPL included in the packaging of
** this file.  Please review the following information to ensure GNU
** General Public Licensing requirements will be met:
** http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/opensource.html
**
** If you are unsure which license is appropriate for your use, please
** review the following information:
** http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/licensing.html or contact the
** sales department at sales at trolltech.com.
**
** This file is provided AS IS with NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE
** WARRANTY OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
**
****************************************************************************/

#ifndef QTEST_H
#define QTEST_H

#include <QtTest/qtest_global.h>
#include <QtTest/qtestcase.h>
#include <QtTest/qtestdata.h>

#include <QtCore/qbytearray.h>
#include <QtCore/qstring.h>
#include <QtCore/qstringlist.h>
#include <QtCore/qdatetime.h>
#include <QtCore/qobject.h>

Q_DECLARE_METATYPE(QStringList)

namespace QTest
{

template<> inline char *toString(const QLatin1String &str)
{
    return qstrdup(str.latin1());
}

template<> inline char *toString(const QString &str)
{
    return qstrdup(str.toLatin1().constData());
}

template<> inline char *toString(const QTime &time)
{
    return time.isValid()
        ? qstrdup(time.toString(QLatin1String("hh:mm:ss.zzz")).toLatin1())
        : qstrdup("Invalid QTime");
}

template<> inline char *toString(const QDate &date)
{
    return date.isValid()
        ? qstrdup(date.toString(QLatin1String("yyyy/MM/dd")).toLatin1())
        : qstrdup("Invalid QDate");
}

template<> inline char *toString(const QDateTime &dateTime)
{
    return dateTime.isValid()
        ? qstrdup(dateTime.toString(QLatin1String("yyyy/MM/dd
hh:mm:ss.zzz")).toLatin1())
        : qstrdup("Invalid QDateTime");
}

template<> inline char *toString(const QChar &c)
{
    return qstrdup(QString::fromLatin1("QChar: '%1'
(0x%2)").arg(c).arg(QString::number(c.unicode(), 16)).toLatin1
().constData());
}

#ifndef QTEST_NO_SPECIALIZATIONS
template<>
#endif
inline bool qCompare(QString const &t1, QLatin1String const &t2, const char
*actual,
                    const char *expected, const char *file, int line)
{
    return qCompare<QString>(t1, QString(t2), actual, expected, file, line);
}
#ifndef QTEST_NO_SPECIALIZATIONS
template<>
#endif
inline bool qCompare(QLatin1String const &t1, QString const &t2, const char
*actual,
                    const char *expected, const char *file, int line)
{
    return qCompare<QString>(QString(t1), t2, actual, expected, file, line);
}

template<>
inline bool qCompare(QStringList const &t1, QStringList const &t2,
                    const char *actual, const char *expected, const char
*file, int line)
{
    char msg[1024];
    msg[0] = '\0';
    bool isOk = true;
    if (t1.count() != t2.count()) {
        qt_snprintf(msg, 1024, "Compared QStringLists have different sizes.\n"
                    "   Actual (%s) size  : '%d'\n"
                    "   Expected (%s) size: '%d'", actual, t1.count(),
expected, t2.count());
        isOk = false;
    }
    const int min = qMin(t1.count(), t2.count());
    for (int i = 0; i < min; ++i) {
        if (t1.at(i) != t2.at(i)) {
            qt_snprintf(msg, 1024, "Compared QStringLists differ at index %d.
\n"
                        "   Actual (%s) : '%s'\n"
                        "   Expected (%s) : '%s'", i, actual,
t1.at(i).toLatin1().constData(),
                        expected, t2.at(i).toLatin1().constData());
            isOk = false;
        }
    }
    return compare_helper(isOk, msg, file, line);
}

template <typename T>
inline bool qCompare(QFlags<T> const &t1, T const &t2, const char *actual,
const char *expected,
                    const char *file, int line)
{
    return qCompare(int(t1), int(t2), actual, expected, file, line);
}

template <typename T>
inline bool qCompare(QFlags<T> const &t1, int const &t2, const char *actual,
const char *expected,
                    const char *file, int line)
{
    return qCompare(int(t1), t2, actual, expected, file, line);
}

}

#define QTEST_APPLESS_MAIN(TestObject) \
int main(int argc, char *argv[]) \
{ \
    TestObject tc; \
    return QTest::qExec(&tc, argc, argv); \