[PyKDE] Re: Threading problem with PyQt4 and Macosx

Michael Guntsche mike at it-loops.com
Thu Feb 22 21:25:32 GMT 2007

Hello Phil,
On Feb 22, 2007, at 17:29, Phil Thompson wrote:

> Works fine for me. Are you sure you are using the current SIP
> snapshot? What
> version of Qt?

Do you have a framework build of QT or a non-framework one?
I tried to find out why moc is actually stopping in QtDesigner. Here
the executed command

/sw/qt/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_STATICPLUGIN -DQT_PLUGIN -
DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/sw/qt/mkspecs/macx-g++ -I. -
I/sw/qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/sw/qt/include/
QtCore -I/sw/qt/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/Headers -I/sw/qt/
include/QtGui -I/sw/qt/include -I. -I. -D__APPLE__ -D__GNUC__
qpydesignercontainerextension.h -o moc_qpydesignercontainerextension.cpp

In "qpydesignercontainerextension.h" we have this

#include <QtDesigner/QDesignerContainerExtension>

With this include paths and QT being compiled as a framework moc will
never find this .h and will throw an error.

/Michael