[PyKDE] Re: Threading problem with PyQt4 and Macosx

Michael Guntsche mike at it-loops.com
Thu Feb 22 18:42:56 GMT 2007

On Feb 22, 2007, at 18:17, Michael Guntsche wrote:

> I completely removed the current SIP install and installed the
> latest snapshot from the riverbank site.
> The QT version is 4.2.2.

I managed compiling the snapshot by manually adding the correct
includes instead of for example

#include <QtDesigner/QDesignerContainerExtension>

Everything compiled ok but my problems remain, it still hangs. I made
a release compile of QT I wonder if a debug compile yields different
results.

/Michael