[PyQt] Using a protected slot (columnResized)

Noam Raphael noamraph at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 07:53:39 GMT 2007

Hello,

I want to know when the width of columns in a table has changed. So I
wrote something like this:

class TableView(QtGui.QTableView):
    def columnResized(self, column, oldWidth, newWidth):
        print 'columnResized(%r,%r,%r)' % (column,oldWidth,newWidth)
        QtGui.QTableView.columnResized(self, column, oldWidth, newWidth)

I then used my TableView instead of QtGui.QTableView. However, the
method isn't called when a column is resized. Did I do something
wrong? Should it be done in another way?

Thanks,
Noam