[PyQt] PyQt4.3 and stackless python 2.5.1 working?

Michael Guntsche mike at it-loops.com
Wed Aug 29 00:20:16 BST 2007

On Aug 29, 2007, at 0:08, Michael Guntsche wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I recently played around a little bit with stackless python and
> also wanted to try it together with PyQt to see how lightweight
> threading works. The problem is that it look like stackless and
> pyqt4 do not like each other very much.

Ok, answering my own mail here after searching through the stackless
mail archive.
Changing siplib.c like explained here http://article.gmane.org/
gmane.comp.python.stackless/2431 gave me a working sip and pyqt with
stackless python. I have not tested if this breaks normal python but
I thought I might post an answer to the list in case someone else is
looking for it.

Kind regards,
Micaehl