[PyQt] Some problems with styleSheets in QT4.3.1 and PyQt4.3

"Gustavo A. Dí­az" gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 03:09:07 BST 2007

Hi guys!

It seems i've found a "bug"? in PyQt4.3 which for sure is cause i am
using QT4.3.1.

This is the situation: in one desktop i have QT4.3 and PyQt4.3, so here
the screenshot of my app which i styled using stylesheet:

http://opencoffee.lnxteam.org/downloads/pub/pics/PyQt4.3-QT4.3.png

As you can see i have one background for the stackedWidget and another
on top of it for tabWidget.

Now, in my laptop i have PyQt4.3 and QT4.3.1, I have this effect:

http://opencoffee.lnxteam.org/downloads/pub/pics/PyQt4.3-QT4.3.1.png

You will see that the background image of the stackedWidget appears
inside the tabWidget which is wrong.

Both examples uses the same code in my app.

I've tested with latest snapshot with PyQt4, but the same thing happens...

Cheers.

--
/Gustavo A. Díaz/
*GDNet Projects*