[PyKDE] feature request for eric4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jul 8 11:20:43 BST 2006

On 08.07.06 10:48:30, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> that is already possible with eric3 (unless it is broken).
>
> Alternative 1: You can change the environment for the debug client globally in
> the configuration dialog, Debugger -> General page. Here you may replace the
> environment or ammend it.
>
> Alternative 2: You can do the same on a project basis by using the Project
> menu -> Debugger -> Debugger Properties.

I again forgot that there are those dialogs :-(

But it doesn't work. Putting LANG="de_DE" into the lineedit makes the
application not even start. I get a message box say "application
terminated unexpectatly" (translated from german message by me ;-)

Andreas

PS: Another thing: I think the eric3-entry in the help menu should be
named "eric3 API documentation", else one could think it's a handbook
like document.

--
Tomorrow, you can be anywhere.