[PyKDE] feature request for eric4

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jul 8 09:48:30 BST 2006

Hi Andreas,

that is already possible with eric3 (unless it is broken).

Alternative 1: You can change the environment for the debug client globally in
the configuration dialog, Debugger -> General page. Here you may replace the
environment or ammend it.

Alternative 2: You can do the same on a project basis by using the Project
menu -> Debugger -> Debugger Properties.

I hope, that satisfies your needs.

Regards,
Detlev

--