[PyKDE] Using UI files in your app with PyQt4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jan 24 21:32:44 GMT 2006

On 24.01.06 22:23:30, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> I just installed the latest PyQt4 snapshot, which includes your new
> autoconnect feature. I compiled a .ui file and tried to find some trace of
> this feature. However, I didn't succeed (maybe I am getting tiered). How does
> your autoconnect feature work with compiled .ui files?

I forgot: You do know that in C++ the slots need to follow a specific
naming convention, which is

on_widget_signal

and they have to have the same number of arguments as the signal. widget
above is of course the widget emitting the signal.

Andreas

--
Things will be bright in P.M.  A cop will shine a light in your face.