[PyKDE] connectSlotsByName do that really works in python?

Miguel Angel Cañedo mcanedo at grupogcm.com
Mon Dec 18 15:49:38 GMT 2006

El Domingo, 17 de Diciembre de 2006 16:16, Carles Pina i Estany escribió:
> I send a test that I have done now to learn to use Eric but I think that
> it can help him (if he hasn't finished it :-)  )

Thanks,  I already got to the same coclusion thanks to the Andreas comment.
I think that some sample code like yours should be included in the PyQt
reference, I did not find a place telling where should that autoconect defs
be declared it only talks about the decorators.

> without use eric should be:
> designer-qt test.ui
> pyuic -o Ui_test.py test.ui

Can you use pyuic(4) from inside Eric?, where?