PyQt wiki (was: [PyKDE] pyQt codesharing forum?)

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:39:31 BST 2005

> > seperate pyQtforum or perhaps trying to have a  pyQt forum on
> > Qtforum.org created?
>
> There is already a wiki up and running:
>
> http://www.diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki/FrontPage

I see that.  I was just a day too early on my post. *grin*

> The only problem I have with the wiki right now is that it is not organised
> very well. The front page should quickly say what PyQt and PyKDE are ("PyQt

I was thinking more from a traffic stand point.  You are going to be
hard pressed to get the same level of traffic that appears to be on
qtforum.org.  Also they already have things hooked up with kde-forum.
a pyQt/pyKDE fourm just seems like a natural extension.

--
Richard A. Smith