PyQt wiki (was: [PyKDE] pyQt codesharing forum?)

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Thu May 19 18:53:36 BST 2005

Hi,

On Thursday 19 May 2005 08:49, Richard Smith wrote:
> I've been looking at a lot of stuff on Qtforum.org.  Lots of stuff
> there.  Does anyone think there would be any interest in either a
> seperate pyQtforum or perhaps trying to have a  pyQt forum on
> Qtforum.org created?

There is already a wiki up and running:

http://www.diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki/FrontPage

The only problem I have with the wiki right now is that it is not organised
very well. The front page should quickly say what PyQt and PyKDE are ("PyQt
and PyKDE are language bindings for developing Python applications using the
Qt library and KDE.") and then tell new people where to go for more
information and code samples, tutorials etc, as well as links to extra info
like FAQ, licensing etc etc.

I would like to update the python bindings page on developer.kde.org with the
status of the copy in KDE's SVN repository, and then direct people to the
wiki for further information about programming with PyQt/PyKDE.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/