[PyKDE] autoAdding buttons to a grid

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:33:54 BST 2005

> > not going to cause app crashes then I''d rather wait till it finds its
> > way into unstable.
>
> Dtors being called twice will most likely result in seg faults, ie.
> application crashes.

Am I still going to have this problem?  Or is it only associated with
the AutoAdd?

*Big sigh* GridLayout dosen't really do what I want anyway.  The grid
is not allowed to dynamically change which makes autoadd not ase
useful.   So I'm going to have to figure out how many rows and columns
I need ahead of time and probally add them with addWidget.

I'm going to create buttons from data in a database.  Some of them
will be toggle buttons and I'll  need to see if they have been
toggled.   I was planning on storing all the instances in a list for
easy access.  This will be ok?

Or should I connect them up to a slot and track thier toggled state in
there rather than checking  the Qbutton instances directly?

--
Richard A. Smith