[PyKDE] PyQtGPL: QScrollView doesn't scroll...

Panard panard at inzenet.org
Tue May 17 17:42:47 BST 2005

Hi,

I'm using PyQtGPL10 on windows XP.
It seems that QScrollView works badly : when I drag the scrollbar, nothing is
scrolling, it scrolls only when clicking between the arrows and the
middle-drag... QScrollView are quite unusable...
Is that a known bug ?

You can try it by just opening Linguist or Designer, resize the main windows
to make scrollbars showing, then try scrolling (pressing the arrows by
example..)

I've no easy examples of pyqt using QScrollView, but I can provide one if you
want. A simple QScrollView with one child is enough to reproduce this bug.

And sorry for my ugly english...

Thanks,

Panard
--