[PyKDE] pyQt QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty

Adil Hasan paradox2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:50:07 BST 2005

Hello,
           I've written a simple app on my MacOSX (10.3) to create an
image and write the image as a jpeg to a file. The application seems
to work. But, when I try to save to a file I get the following
messages:

QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty

My save method looks like:

   def fileSave(self):
        '''Method to handle the saving to a file
        '''
        if (not self.pixmapObj.isNull()):
            fname = QString('dataf1.jpg')
            self.pixmapObj.save(fname, "JPEG", -1)

The file is saved ok, but I must be missing something somewhere as
these messages appear to be warnings and I can't figure out what's
wrong. I'd be grateful if someone could tell me what I need do do.
Many thanks, adil