[PyKDE] eric3 and fonts

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jun 12 10:54:50 BST 2005

On 09.Jun 2005 - 21:39:02, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

Unfortunately I lost the answer from Detlev on my machine, so I paste
his answers from the web here and answer them

,----[ Detlev Offenbach ]-
| The shell uses the same font as the editor. These fonts can be changed
| via the  | Preferences dialog Editor->Highlighting Styles->Python (or
| Ruby).
`----

Right, I missed that there are more fonts to customize.

,----[ Detlev Offenbach ]-
| As far as I can see, there is no way to change the font used by QScintilla for
| autocompletion lists and calltips. Maybe it uses the standard Qt fonts for
| QListBoxes
`----

I found that after setting the style fonts correctly in the above
mentioned Styles, the listbox that pops up also is using these fonts.

So I'm happy and don't have to check any source.

Thanks,

Andreas

--
Just because the message may never be received does not mean it is
not worth sending.