[PyKDE] ANN: PyKDE Extensions 0.2.0 released

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Thu Jun 9 20:50:54 BST 2005

Hi all,

Version 0.2.0 is now available for public testing. This release includes a
bunch of bug fixes and support for creating KControl modules in Python, as
well as an extended support for installing KDE programs in Python, and
on-the-fly Designer file support.

http://www.simonzone.com/software/pykdeextensions/

Let me know what works and what doesn't work.

I might have a lot at Konqueror plugins sometime.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/