[PyKDE] QScintilla and Qt4

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:46:32 BST 2005

On July 5, 2005 03:11 pm, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 July 2005 8:55 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> > Was hoping to get it to work under qt4, but I have no idea how much work
> > it'll be to get QScintilla to work with it..
>
> I don't expect that it will take much work.

And you were 100% correct. It now "works", but is still using the qt3 support
classes (I'll fix that eventually). And I'm getting this odd warning:
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent

There were only two QPainter::begin's ever called in the qscintilla source,
and even after commenting them out, I still get the message. I've attempted
to ask at #qt on freenode irc, but so far nothing. I'll join the Qt list and
see if they have an answer.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at gmail.com