[PyKDE] C++ code generation problem: longlong is undefined

Vincent Jong vjong at jandjgraphics.com
Sun Dec 18 06:22:42 GMT 2005

Yeah, it looks like there's still enough of a difference between 3.1.4 and
3.1.1 as the KShortcutList error is still occuring. Unfortunately, this
error occurs at the beginning of the configure process, so it looks like
it will be a slow process with finding errors one by one. I wish it was at
the end of the configure process as it would be easier for you since you'd
know most everything else worked. I'm hoping that you will still be open
in supporting my old version of KDE, lol.

Thanks a bunch!

Vincent J.