[PyKDE] C++ code generation problem: longlong is undefined

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sun Dec 18 05:56:09 GMT 2005

On Saturday 17 December 2005 00:19, Vincent Jong wrote:
> Ok. Thanks a lot for your help in this matter. It is very much
> appreciated. =)

No problem - sorry for the errors. There were some errors in the files
configure.py uses to tailor PyKDE for different KDE versions - I suspect most
of the problems are coming from that. I have a version that compiles against
KDE 3.1.4 without error - there isn't much difference from KDE 3.1.1. You can
download it from:

    http://www.eskimo.com/~pykde/PyKDE-snapshot-20051217.tar.gz

The KShortcutList problem you mentioned upthread might still recur - I don't
recall the exact cause of that, but I think it was related to a particular
distribution. If that or any other problem still pops up, let me know.

Jim