[PyKDE] C++ code generation problem: longlong is undefined

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sat Dec 17 08:17:35 GMT 2005

On Friday 16 December 2005 23:22, Vincent Jong wrote:
> That seemed to fix the longlong error, but the kdecore part of the code
> generation still fails. The error message now is:

> sip: KShortcutList::Other is undefined
> Error: Unable to create the C++ code.

> Is it possible e that the newest versions of PyKDE no longer supports KDE
> 3.1.1? If this is the case, is there an older version of PyKDE that I can
> obtain that is known to work with KDE 3.1.1?

In theory it should support anything from KDE 3.0.0 forward. In practice,  I
haven't been back-testing the snapshots sufficiently, and errors creep in.
I'll try a KDE 3.1 build tomorrow (should have time) and either post if
changes are minimal, or put together a new snapshot if there are a lot more
bugs.

I'll let you know.

Jim