[PyKDE] C++ code generation problem: longlong is undefined

Vincent Jong vjong at jandjgraphics.com
Sat Dec 17 07:22:25 GMT 2005

That seemed to fix the longlong error, but the kdecore part of the code
generation still fails. The error message now is:

sip: KShortcutList::Other is undefined
Error: Unable to create the C++ code.

Is it possible e that the newest versions of PyKDE no longer supports KDE
3.1.1? If this is the case, is there an older version of PyKDE that I can
obtain that is known to work with KDE 3.1.1?

Thanks for your time in this matter. =)

Vincent J.