[PyKDE] eric3 project subversion commits

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Tue Apr 5 18:23:30 BST 2005

Am Samstag, 2. April 2005 23:48 schrieb Eric van Riet Paap:
> goodday all,
>
> When I run a project in eric3 all files are saved to disk, but when I
> commit my project they are not.
> This has bitten me a couple of times, especially the project file itself
> I seem to forget to save.
>
> Can we please have a checkbox in the prefernce->projects menu like: [x]
> Save all file prior to commit
> I think saving the file should be default.

A feature like that will be in the next snapshot. It can be activated on the
Preferences -> Version Control Systems page.

> Oh... my personal opinion about the toolbar in eric3. I don't like it
> one bit.
> By default there are far to many icons showing there. Me first
> impression was:
> wow, these people couldn't make up there minds about what is really
> important to the user.
> I think it would be better to just have a few often used ones there,
> increasing the size to something like to icons in Thunderbird or
> Firefox. (just my two cents)

I find the Firefox (or other browsers) button too large. That's why I went
with smaller but more buttons. If there are too many toolbars, unneeded
toolbars can be switched off in the Windows menu.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de