[PyKDE] Eric: Another minor wish-list item, Python shell window focus

Flávio Codeço Coelho fccoelho at fiocruz.br
Mon Sep 27 14:25:26 BST 2004

Another interesting feature for the python shell would be for it to point to
the directory of the script or python in question. The latex editor Kile does
this with a regular shell every time you select shell coming from a
particular script you are editing, it issues a "cd thatdirectory".

Boa-constructor implements something similar, the context menu for scripts
have an option "import into shell"

That would be useful when you want to import your module to run some
interactive tests.

cheers,

Flavio