[PyKDE] Eric: Another minor wish-list item, Python shell window focus

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Mon Sep 27 01:08:17 BST 2004

On creating the Python shell window, it would be nice to set focus to
the text-editing control so it's not necessary to take one's hands off
the keyboard (to set focus via the mouse).  Once focus has been set the
first time it seems to come back fine the next time the window is
displayed, but that first time it's not there.

I know, I know, trivial stuff, but may as well mention it while I'm
thinking about it.

BTW, Detlev, would you prefer that this kind of stuff go into an issue
tracker somewhere? (SourceForge?)

Have fun,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher