[PyKDE] QWidgetFactory question.

Roberto Alsina ralsina at kde.org
Tue Sep 14 18:31:34 BST 2004

> Greetings,
> We are using QWidgetFactory in C++ to load widget plugins and manipulate
them via slots, and properties.  We would like to do the same thing
under
> PyQt.  I cannot seem to find a good example of how to access Qt
properties
> from PyQt.  Would anyone have any pointers?
>
> Cheers
>    -ian reinhart geiser

A few days ago, Gustavo Barbieri wrapped QWidgetFactory :-)

here's a copy of his message:

De:
"Gustavo Barbieri" <barbieri at gmail.com>

Fecha:
Lun, 30 de Agosto de 2004, 6:46 pm

Para:
"PyKDE" <pykde at mats.imk.fraunhofer.de>
Hello,

Tried of connecting slots manually I've coded a wrapper [1] for
QWidgetFactory that given a class it do all the connections and return the
interface.

There is a demo [2], which was my (only) test case...

Could you comment on that? There is any possibility to integrate that to
PyQT?

[1] http://gsbarbieri.sytes.net/~gustavo/qt_ui_loader.py
[2] http://gsbarbieri.sytes.net/~gustavo/pyqt_xml-ui_demo.tar.bz2

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at kde.org
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   KDE Developer (MFCH)
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
Imminentizing the eschaton since 1971.