[PyKDE] About QT/3 and PyQT

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsa at unilestemg.br
Sat Oct 30 11:57:47 BST 2004

Hi !

Understood. Thanks for take time to solve my questions.
It appears to be a opensource project, why not you support the by your own ?
It could be the chance to develop our apps in python.

I had a idea... I only need QT to run my apps that i did in linux (Python and
QT) on windows, i dont need the complete enviroment to develop (Designer,
linguist).

There is not a way to release just a dll to become a runtime ? This is my only
need.

Then you can be sure that the app was developed in linux and has support in
windows too.

That will finish my necessity to do multiplataform programs in pygtk.

Like before, thanks for your time.

--
Douglas Soares de Andrade
dsa at unilestemg dot br