[PyKDE] PyQt

Thomas Bellos thomas at polichromo.gr
Wed Nov 17 13:22:18 GMT 2004

I understand that the principles of gui and http programming are different.
I used some html terms in my email just to give people a hint of what I
would like
to do in my application.
When I say 'equivelant to the html frame tag' I just want to know if there
is a Qt widget
that has ie scrollbars and can be embedded to an existing widget.
I just need some hints

Thanks