[PyKDE] Problem nach erfolgreicher Installation von PyKDE3.11 unter SUSE 9.1 Pro

Torsten Marek shlomme at gmx.net
Sun May 16 19:24:00 BST 2004

Konrad Koller schrieb:
> Heute installierte ich PyKDE 3.11, alles lief tadellos ab, auch
> importTest.py war verlief einwandfrei. Trotzdem kann ich kein Beispiel,
> auch nicht das einfachste, erfolgreich durchführen. Der Fehler ist immer
> derselbe:
>
> z.B. in minimal.py krepiert Zeile 38:   from kdeui import KMainWindow
> es kommt in allen Beispielprogrammen zu diesen Meldungen:
> File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/kdeui.py" line 67 in ?
> import libkdeuic
> Import Error:
> libkdefxcmodule.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory
>
> Mit C++ kenne ich mich nicht aus, aber libkdefxmodule.so befindet sich
> in /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages. Dieses Verzeichnis ist auch in
> Pythons sys.path.
> Alle (!) Beispiele laufen so ab. Vielen Dank für einen Rat zur Abhilfe.
> Konrad Koller
1. Could you please write in English (even if it is broken). The number
of people on this list speaking German might not be too big and
generally, this is an English-speaking one.

2. I assume that you have the latest PyKDE, meaning rc1, and sip3, but
it would be helpful if you provide this kind of information (the PyQt
and KDE versions, too).

Can you manually import kdefx? Does
 >> import kdefx
on the interactive interpreter also yield the same error msg?
And does
$ ldd libkdefxcmodule.so
give any errors like unfound libraries?

I can't imagine any problem leading to that result right now, but it
might by my lack of imagination. Thus, more information will be helpful.

greetings

Torsten
--
Torsten Marek <shlomme at gmx.net>
ID: A244C858 -- FP: 1902 0002 5DFC 856B F146  894C 7CC5 451E A244 C858