[PyKDE] Trivial improvement in the autocompletion of Eric3

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Sat Jun 26 17:02:01 BST 2004

On Sunday 27 June 2004 12:33 am, Maurizio Colucci wrote:
> On Saturday 26 June 2004 07:03, Phil Thompson wrote:
> > Obviously it's a very personal issue. If people generally think it's a
> > good idea then I can add it. (It's a QScintilla thing, rather than an
> > eric thing.)
>
> So you don't think the examples I gave you justify the change? Ok, thanks
> for your time anyway. :-)

No, not at all. Its about priorities. I was, like you, inviting comments. If
99% of people use auto-completion the way you do then a new option should be
high priority. If 99% of people would use the current sorting method then a
new option should be low priority.

Of course you can raise the priority yourself by submitting a patch :)