[PyKDE] PyQT for Mac

Heiko Witte Curare82 at gmx.net
Fri Jun 18 17:51:01 BST 2004

Hi there,

I have a problem building PyQT on Mac. I get the following
error-message:

SIP 4.0rc4 is being used.
qextscintillaglobal.h could not be found in /Developer/qt/include and
so the
qtext module will not be built. If QScintilla is installed then use the
-n
argument to explicitly specify the correct directory.
Checking to see if the qtcanvas module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtnetwork module should be built...
Checking to see if the qttable module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtxml module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtgl module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtui module should be built...
Checking to see if the qtsql module should be built...
Checking to see if the QAssistantClient class is available...
Creating features file...
Error: Unable to build mkfeatures utility.

I really don´t know why the mkfeatures-utility cannot be build. I
installed QT3.3 via the binary installer which can be found on the net
and I am using SIP4.0rc4 as you can see. Any suggestions ?

thanks !!

Heiko