[PyKDE] Again;-( deleting a window

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Fri Jun 4 05:03:00 BST 2004

Try something like this... Note the additional window flag.  That wasn't
necessary for me on Linux, but it made a huge difference on Windows.

class mydialog(QDialog):
 def __init__(self, parent, name, modal, fl):
   QDialog.__init__(self,parent,name,modal,fl | QWidget.WDestructiveClose)

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions