[PyKDE] PyKDE Update - Feb 22

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sun Feb 22 19:43:00 GMT 2004

PyKDE for KDE 3.2 (and 3.1.5) now builds and compiles. There are
a couple minor problems that need to be resolved either by small
changes to sip or patching on the PyKDE side - there small
problems no one would generally notice. There is one other
problem that so far I can only fix by dropping some classes from
the khtml module (again, hardly anyone would notice), and I'll
do a separate post on that.

What's left is testing installation on different
distributions/KDE versions and updating docs. Docs may take a
while because of changes in sip syntax and changes in the KDE
docs.

I'm hoping for a release in 7 - 10 days.

Jim